Environmental Management System [EMS]
ISO 14001 Certification
For Small, Medium, and Large Organizations of any Nature.
What is ISO 14001 : 2015?
Introduction to ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 is developed and published by International Organization for Standardization [ISO]. ISO 14001:2015 is the recent version of the global widely recognized Environmental Management System standard that can implement and get certified to any size or any nature of organization whose business operations impact on the surrounding environment and who wants to comply with the legal requirements. ISO 14001:2015 is designed to be an effective and powerful business management tool, helps organizations to achieve greater success over the local and international regulatory requirements.
Like all ISO Standards, ISO 14001:2015 is written based on High-Level Structure with the principles of Deming Cycle [Plan-Do-Act-Check]. The Deming Cycle is the best management tool that ensures the smoother and most effective operations in any organizations that minimizes the environmental impacts, this makes the ISO 14001:2015 more precisive tool to trust with and to implement for guaranteed success for Business and helps organizations sustainable environment as well as the future.
Plan - Context of Organization, Risk assessment, Determining Controls, Legal and Other Requirements, Objectives and Planning.
Do - Roles, Responsibilities, Accountability, Authority, Competence, Training & Awareness, Communication, Documentation & Data Control, Operational Controls.
Check - Internal Audit, Performance Measurement & Monitoring, Evaluation & Assessments, Corrective actions and Preventive Actions.
Act - Management Review, Leadership, Continual Improvements.
***ISO itself does not issue any Certificates or conduct any conformity assessment. ISO Only publishes the Standards.
What is the process of ISO 14001 Certification?
Process of ISO 14001 Certification
Bureaumen International has a better and faster approach for ISO 14001 Certification Process. With us, we ensure you the 100% ISO 14001 Certification guarantee along with the robust management system. To understand the ISO Certification Process, Visit the page; ISO Certification Process.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001 Certification?
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
Sustainable Future Focused Organization
Decrease in Wastage, hence profit
Legal Compliance [local & International]
Global Recognition & Improved Reputation
Decreased Energy consumption
Improved Process Yields - Reduced costs
How Much Does ISO 14001 Certification Cost?
Cost of ISO 14001 Certification
The cost of ISO 14001 Certification and Implementation is defined based on several factors. Bureaumen International calculates the cost involved in ISO 14001 Certification considering the following factors.
- Current Management System Complexity.
- Number of Employees (Required to calculate Auditors Man-day).
- Number of Processes (Required to calculate Auditors Man-day).
- Number of Locations to be implement and audit.
- Selected Certification Body & Accreditation Body.
how to get iso 14001 certification?
Getting ISO 14001 Certification for a Company
Bureaumen International – the premium ISO certification agency – helps you to get your ISO 14001 Certification hassle-free and faster. With our proven methodologies and approaches, it the easier to get ISO 14001 Certification for your organization.
- Prepare for Documentation & Implementation.
- Submit the ISO Registration Application.
- Submit the Legal Documents.
- Get audited by Certification Body.
- Get your ISO 14001 Certification.
- Start growing your business.
For Immediate Support and Call-Back!
Looking for immediate support or attention for your ISO 14001 Certification Inquiry? Choose the right communication method that fits! We’re one click away!
How Long Does ISO 14001 Implementation or Certification Take?
Tine taken for implementation and Certification of ISO 14001 is depends on the following factors,
The complexity & Size of your Current Management system.
Nature of your Business Impact on Environment.
The support from your Management.
strength and availability of the Current Resources.
The most of the time-period will consumed in the preparation of EMS Procedures, Environmental aspects & Impacts and risk registers. However, the audit process will take very less time compare to the implementation.
What Are the Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification?
There are tons of advantages are there for your organization when you get ISO 14001 Certified.
- You can ensure the Brand Reputation by demonstrating Environmental Concerns.
- Reduced Production costs yield the increased Profits of the Business.
- Ensures the best recycling methods and reduced wastage in operation.
- Complied with the environmental laws.
- Advantages over competence in your business cycle.
- Shows your responsibility for sustainable future.
- Complied with the global & local government Environmental Regulations.
Why Choose Bureaumen international?
Bureaumen Internationalis the Leading Organization, has expertise in Implementation and Certification of wide range of ISO standards and other International Standards. Our processes are simple, easy-to-use and most effective. Bureaumen experts helps you to all-in-one solutions to build, implement and maintain the most trusted and stronger management system.
- With Bureaumen, we ensure you the first-attempt Certification guarantee.
- Our Support is excellence and available for you 24×7.
- Our certification and Implementation support extends to entire Certification Period.
- Bureaumen International ensures the 100% involvement in all processes to guarantee you the Certification success.